FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OUT OF
Here we go again. The federal government is about to run out of money... AGAIN... on Sept. 30, 2015. Congress is scrambling right now and behind the scenes the plans to surrender, raise the debt ceiling and print money out of thin air are already being drafted.
This continues happening because the GOP-controlled Congress will not stick to its guns and make meaningful cuts -- and because Congress continues to not pass a budget.
We have compiled a list of 5 deep cuts Congress should make to implement real spending reforms.
Read the list below and then send FaxGrams to the House Budget Committee - or the entire Congress - and tell them to start trimming the federal fat immediately!
Here is our list. Feel free to substitute your own items for anything on the list, using the "Edit Text" feature on our FaxGram system (we only ask that you keep your list to 5 items).
1. All Refugee Resettlement expenditures. "Refugee" has just become another word for "amnesty." Mexicans crossing the border are now claiming asylum as politically persecuted refugees and Obama is letting them in. Also, members of ISIS are infiltrating the ranks of refugees fleeing Syria and scamming their way into the US as sleeper cells using this bloated U.N. program that your tax dollars are paying for.
2. Abolish the Department of Education. We need to kick the federal government completely out of education. Government-run public schools are a disaster and international test scores prove that they are dumbing down our kids at an unprecedented level. This used to be an official platform of the Republican Party in Reagan's days and we need to revive it.
3. Dissolve the ATF. Have you seen any moonshiners lately? Neither have we. This useless Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has so much free time on its hands that it constantly works to undermine the 2nd Amendment through Fast & Furious and draconian new anti-gun regulations. The good agents can easily be folded into the FBI, while sending the anti-gun bureaucrats packing.
4. Demolish the Dept. of Energy. This federal department was created to reduce American dependence on foreign oil. After 40 years, how has that worked out? This giant bureaucracy has failed at its PRIMARY mission and would not be missed.
5. Privatize the Post Office. The government-run Postal Service has lost $51.7 billion since 2007. Great Britain privatized the Royal Mail in 2011 and it has been a tremendous success. In fact, every nation in the world that has tried this has met the same success.
Send your FaxGrams to Congress today and demand these 5 immediate reforms to cut federal spending! Future generations of Americans will thank you!
The Bible teaches us in Proverbs 22:7 that, "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender." (NPT Bible pg. 736)
The federal government is $18.4 TRILLION in debt as of today and is currently running a $500 billion deficit this year.
This insanity ensures that future generations of Americans, our children and grandchildren, will be in catastrophic debt to our nation's debt-holders in Saudi Arabia and China.
We are approaching the point of no return. No one knows what the tipping point will be but unless we make severe budget cuts at the federal level, the results will be a disaster.
Use the form to the right to send your FaxGrams demanding these steep cuts from Congress! They have the "power of the purse" and can rein in Obama's out-of-control spending if we all do our part to speak out!
In addition, please share this message on your social media pages with your family members, friends and acquaintances:
Pray For US needs your financial support for our ministry operations in defense of America. If you are able, please give a contribution in addition to the cost of sending your FaxGrams today.
Charles Benninghoff, Founder
Text of your LetterEdit Text
City, State Zip
1131 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Dear Chairman Black:
America is now $18.4 trillion in debt and the federal government is running a $500 billion deficit this year alone. Congress needs to enact meaningful reforms immediately if we are going to save America from a fiscal disaster. Here are my recommendations for things that should be cut immediately:Cut all refugee resettlement funds. The refugee program is a scam that is being infiltrated by Muslim terrorists. Abolish all funds for this unnecessary U.N. program. Abolish the Dept. of Education. Get the federal government completely out of education. This effort has been a total failure and control needs to be returned to the local level. Dissolve the ATF. This bloated bureaucracy has so much free time on its hands that all it does is undermine the 2nd Amendment. Fold the good agents into the FBI and send the bureaucrats packing! Demolish the Dept. of Energy. The primary purpose of this department was to reduce American dependence on foreign energy and increase domestic production. Complete failure! Privatize the Post Office. Look at the dazzling success Great Britain encountered when it privatized the Royal Mail. Our government-run Postal Service has lost $51.7 billion since 2007. Privatize it!
Our nation is headed for disaster if Congress does not begin showing the backbone required to implement meaningful reforms like those listed above.
I demand that you work to implement these reforms as a STARTING POINT to get America back on track. If you do not take action you will be leaving future generations of Americans owing catastrophic amounts of debt to nations like Saudi Arabia and communist China. Start making cuts and do it NOW!
Copyright 2010-2017 by Pray For US | All Rights Reserved
You may freely publish this material on the internet if you
make no changes to the text and images
and provide attribution to
Pray For US Newsletters & Campaigns are services to all
our community members and supporters. Pray For US
respects your privacy. We will never sell or
rent your name to third parties.
Please use the following contact information:
Paid for & Sponsored by
Pray For US
3773 Howard Hughes Pkwy - Suite 500 South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Phone 800-362-2723 Int’l +1 702-475-3848
Email: Webmaster@PrayFor.US Website: HTTPS://PrayFor.US
Pray For US is an online outreach Christian Church & Ministry.
Pray For US is not an IRS tax-exempt entity. Pray for US is a
registered non-profit corporation in the state of Nev-
ada. Please check with your tax-preparer or
consultant to determine if your donation to
Pray For US is tax deductible
Presented by Grassroots Campaign Creations, Ltd.
Faxography® & Gift Safe® are Registered Trademarks