Tell the Senate:
Sixteen Republican Senators have now agreed to hold meetings with Obama's Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland and some of these Republicans are even demanding confirmation hearings for Garland.
Your help is needed to convince these 16 Senators that they are on the wrong side of this issue and they must not confirm Obama's nominee. Read the argument we have constructed on today's FaxGram message and then, send that message to the Senate immediately!
Here are the 16 Senators you can send personalized FaxGrams to today:
Send FaxGrams to these Senators RIGHT NOW and convince them that they are on the wrong side of this issue! The American people do not want to grant Obama another Supreme Court pick!
We would eventually like to see a constitutional "originalist" like Justice Scalia appointed to the Supreme Court. An originalist is a judge who decides cases not based on partisan ideology, but rather on the original intent of the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.
A judge cannot consider original intent without taking the biblical Christianity of the Founding Fathers into account!
Isaiah 9:6 states, "And the government will be on His shoulder..." meaning the government will be on Jesus Christ's shoulder and therefore subject to HIM as a higher authority.
Judge Merrick Garland believes that the federal government is the highest authority in the land and that ideology leads to tyranny.
We want a judge that views God as the highest authority -- even higher than the federal government -- and that is why we are opposed to Merrick Garland's confirmation.
Send FaxGrams to the Senate today and tell them to stand firm and refuse to hold confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland!
In addition, please share this message on your social media pages with your family members, friends and acquaintances:
Pray For US needs your financial support for our ministry operations in defense of America. If you are able, please give a contribution in addition to the cost of sending your FaxGrams today.
Charles Benninghoff, Founder
Text of your LetterEdit Text
City, State Zip
248 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Dear Senator Toomey:
I believe that Barack Obama's nominee, Judge Merrick Garland, is unfit so serve on the Supreme Court. I believe that the Senate leadership should stand firm in its promise to hold no confirmation hearings for Merrick Garland and that you should stand beside the leadership in keeping that promise. Here are the reasons why I believe Merrick Garland should not receive any confirmation hearings.
1. Garland is hostile to the Second Amendment. Merrick Garland has a 20-year track record of opposing individual gun rights on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals. Garland approved of Bill Clinton's illegal actions in collecting private information on gun owners and also approved of Clinton's violation of the ban on a federal registry of gun owners. Garland voted to rehear the Heller vs. D.C. case which satisfied once and for all the fact that the Second Amendment confers an individual's right to own a gun.
2. Garland supports Big Government over "the little guy." Legal scholars have been unable to find a single decision by Judge Garland in which he ruled against federal regulatory agencies such as the EPA. Apparently the federal government can do no wrong in Garland's eyes which means he is a threat to individual rights.
3. Garland is pro-abortion. Obama ensured that Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards was in attendance when he nominated Merrick Garland. Obama invited Richards to this event to signal to all liberals that his nominee would continue to support Planned Parenthood's ongoing efforts to harvest and sell intact body parts from unborn babies.
4. Garland's mentors were all liberal. Judge Garland served as a clerk for liberal Supreme Court Justice William Brennan. Mr. Garland worked as a special assistant to Jimmy Carter's attorney general and as a federal prosecutor for the Clinton administration. Throughout his career it seems that Garland has never been exposed to any ideology other than liberalism.
5. Even the New York Times says Merrick Garland is a liberal. The New York Times reports that Merrick Garland is "well to the left of Justice Anthony Kennedy." Garland is no moderate.
6. Garland would represent a lack of diversity on the Supreme Court. Protestant Christians are the largest single demographic in the United States. Yet we have not had a single Protestant on the Supreme Court since 2010. Confirming Merrick Garland would continue Barack Obama's tradition of excluding Protestant Christians from all positions of importance in the federal government. The late Justice Scalia actually lamented this lack of ideological diversity on the Supreme Court.
7. There is ample precedent for lengthy Supreme Court vacancies. During the 1840s, a Supreme Court seat remained vacant for 841 days when the Senate refused to confirm any of President Tyler's nominees. There were eight separate occasions in US history in which a Supreme Court seat remained vacant for more than a year due to ideological differences between the Senate and the President. You are under no constitutional obligation to hold confirmation hearings.
The American people do not want Barack Obama to be allowed to choose another ideological liberal for the Supreme Court. Obama has demonstrated hostility towards the Constitution for almost eight years now and that hostility will remain in place if YOU allow Obama to fill another Supreme Court seat. Therefore I demand that you stick to your guns and refuse to hold any confirmation hearings for Merrick Garland.
Copyright 2010-2017 by Pray For US | All Rights Reserved
This may not be copied or reproduced in any way
without permission from Pray For US.
Email forwarding for personal use excepted.
Pray For US Newsletters & Campaigns are services to all
our community members and supporters. Pray For US
respects your privacy. We will never sell or
rent your name to third parties.
Please use the following contact information:
Paid for & Sponsored by
Pray For US
3773 Howard Hughes Pkwy - Suite 500 South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Phone 800-362-2723 Int’l +1 702-475-3848
Email: Webmaster@PrayFor.US Website: HTTPS://PrayFor.US
Pray For US is an online outreach Christian Church & Ministry.
Pray For US is not an IRS tax-exempt entity. Pray for US is a
registered non-profit corporation in the state of Nev-
ada. Please check with your tax-preparer or
consultant to determine if your donation to
Pray For US is tax deductible
Presented by Grassroots Campaign Creations, Ltd.
Faxography® & Gift Safe® are Registered Trademarks