Congress is about to approve taxpayer funding for State Department grants to Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), which is a known Muslim Brotherhood front group, unless patriots like you speak out.
IRW receives your tax dollars every year even though it has been designated a terrorist group and banned by multiple countries in the Middle East and Europe.
Faithful participation in our campaigns is the way that Pray For US is able to bring you vitally important pro-America breaking news to preserve Faith, Family and Flag so click HERE to urge House Republicans to ban IRW funding in the State Department appropriations bill!
Funding for this group was ALMOST cut through an appropriations amendment but that amendment was just pulled at the last minute by the GOP leadership (see footnote for link).1 The Department of State Appropriations Act (HR 3362) has not been voted on yet, so there is still time to stop funding for the IRW.
Islamic Relief Worldwide receives hundreds of thousands of dollars in State Department grants every year and then disburses that money to terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.
Here are the facts about the IRW that you need to tell Congress:
- The IRW has been declared a terrorist group and banned by Israel, Great Britain, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates.
- Swiss bank UBS and Hong Kong bank HSBC have both suspended the IRW’s accounts for financing Islamic terrorism.
- The IRW is in a financial partnership with a charity founded by Abdul Majeed Al-Zindani, an Al Qaeda member who the US Treasury Department has declared a Specially Designated Global Terrorist — meaning the military would kill Al-Zindani with a drone strike if it could locate him.
The following people have served on the IRW Board of Directors:
- Issam Al-Bashir, who was a Sudanese government Minister during the Darfur genocide of Christians.
- Essam El Haddad, a Muslim Brotherhood leader who is currently facing the death penalty in Egypt.
- Ahmed Al-Rawi, who signed a 2004 declaration calling for jihad against American soldiers in Iraq.
What does it say about America if we declare as a nation that we oppose global terrorism — but continue to pay groups like the IRW with our tax dollars?
The Bible says, “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil” in Isaiah 5:20. America is declaring a known terrorist group to be “good” by continuing to give it money even after our allies declare the IRW evil and ban its members!