By: Charles Benninghoff, Founder
02/05/2014 Hussein Obama has violated the Constitution so many times in the last five years that we can no longer count them. We will most likely not be able to convince Congress to impeach Obama before January of 2015 (assuming conservatives capture a majority in the US Senate). Harry Reid would never allow a vote to convict Obama and evict him from the Oval Office, even if Articles of Impeachment were passed in the House. Nevertheless, there is another option that some attorneys are working on right now behind the scenes: A No Confidence Resolution against Obama.
According to supporters of this Resolution, it would be an “extraordinary rebuke” of Obama and would put him on notice that we the people will no longer stand for his “my way or the highway” trampling of the Constitution. If we can convince the Tea Party Caucus to pick up this Resolution and run with it, it would go a long way toward reining in Obama’s executive order dictatorship and restoring pride in our nation and our great Constitution.
This idea has been floating around since last September, when The Washington Post first declared, “A vote of No Confidence is in order.” Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely (Ret.) has been spearheading the effort to pass a No Confidence Resolution against Obama. According to insiders who are working on it, there are more than 100 items that are being considered for the No Confidence Resolution, including:
- Obama’s exclusion of Christianity from the armed forces and the public square, while promoting Sharia law and his own faith of Islam;
- Obama’s multiple scandals including using the NSA to spy on Congress and the public without cause or a warrant for blackmail purposes
- The Benghazi attack and cover-up, Fast & Furious, and the weaponized IRS targeting conservative and Christian groups;
- Obama’s manipulation of official government statistics for propaganda purposes, such as his fake unemployment numbers, manipulation of actual temperature data to deceive people about global warming, and the National Debt.
- Obama’s unconstitutional creation of laws through Executive Order signings, such as the two dozen orders that violate the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
This No Confidence Resolution will be a huge blow against Obama and will send a message that he no longer has the consent of the governed. As Christians, we are to have no fellowship with Obama’s “unfruitful works of darkness” (Ephesians 5:11), but rather we are to defend our faith and the traditions thereof, especially when that faith comes under attack from someone like Obama (1 Peter 3:15). Obama has destroyed our reputation as a nation and will only continue to do so if we do not act to stop him.
The Senate won’t even have to vote on this House Resolution in order for it to have an effect. A No Confidence Vote in the House of Representatives would be all that it would take to strike a blow against Obama’s Executive Order dictatorship.
Please urge others to support a No Confidence vote against Obama. The more people who participate in this campaign, the better. Just send them the link below.