By Charles Benninghoff
Las Vegas, NV – This article explores the highly-controversial, unconstitutional and illegal exercise of executive order by Barack Obama in 2012 now called either DACA or the Dream Act.
SUMMARY: RINO Republicans in Congress now call for action on giving broad amnesty rights and virtually all 34 of them come from states that have been invaded by illegal aliens.
What is DACA and why is it so highly contested?
DACA is an acronym for a 2012 unconstitutional power grab by Barak Obama made by him for the purpose of adding substantial numbers of illegal aliens who overwhelmingly vote Democrat as virtually all individuals who were covered by the DACA come from socialist countries like Mexico.
DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
There are many, many problems with DACA not the least of which is that the continuation of DACA will be disastrous for America.
The Hill reports that President Trump rescinded the Obama-era program in September, giving Congress six months to act before the existing known 690,000 beneficiaries lost their benefits and face the risk of deportation.
Dan Newhouse R-WA insists there is an urgent need to enact a DACA-like program as in October, 2017 some 22,000 illegal aliens resident in the United States were ordered to return to their country of origin. These 22,000 failed to make a simple filing with the government to get a Trump-approved 2-year extension to existing DACA status and thereby will be returned to their true home. But, somehow this failure by the illegal aliens is turned by the globalists into an indictment against America, somehow becoming a charge of inhumanity in what is, indeed, the most humane country in the world.
On the other side of the aisle, the vast importance of keeping nearly 700,000 illegal aliens in the US can be seen by threats coming from large numbers of Democrat members of Congress who threaten a complete federal government shutdown because the globalists in the Democrat party know their ideology will never again ascend to control without the corrupting force of the illegal alien invasion.
But, here is the depth of the problem for America: with 34 RINOs from states that have already been overtaken by aliens on board and all 193 Democrats demanding a solution in December, the idea of a DACA fix has majority support in the lower chamber.
Business Insider reports that a common response in the House is, “There is no crisis…” and Congressional leadership are relying on a March deadline for action, a deadline provided by President Trump.
To highlight how the illegal invasion is impacting RINO Republicans elected to office, we have Congressman Jeff Denham R-CA who stated, “For thousands of DACA recipients across the nation, including 17,000 in my home state, every day without a legislative solution brings more uncertainty about their future.” Denham, who represents a district in Central California resides in an area so thoroughly invaded by Mexicans, tourists comment after having visited the area that they thought for sure they just left the squalor of Mexico behind so the threat to the continued holding of power by politicians like Denham is directly related to California’s Motor-Voter laws that allow illegal aliens to get drivers licenses and only a drivers license is required in California to vote in federal elections – a crime under federal law yet a criminal statute not extremely enforced by Obama hold-overs in the DOJ, the FBI or the Federal Elections Commission – is like after Obama, our American borders simply were washed down the drain as an effluence no longer desired by globalist Democrats who see the destruction of American borders as the key to their regaining power.
But, DACA is NOT what the Democrats and RINO Republicans say it is!
The Heritage Foundation writing yesterday reported, “Democrats portray the DACA program as only benefitting those who were a few years old when they came to the U.S. illegally, leaving them unable to speak their native language and ignorant of their countries’ cultural norms. Therefore, the reasoning goes, it would be a hardship to return them to the countries where they were born…” and it is common knowledge that Obama himself gave this rationale when he unilaterally ordered the creation of the DACA program.
What have been the results of DACA since 2012? Have the supposed individuals brought here as children and learned only English thereby not allowing them to return to their home country actually accomplished anything or even integrated into America in any way?
Again, we turn to the Heritage Foundation which reports
- Thousands of DACA “children” have been convicted of felonies yet not expelled.
- Even if evidence that an illegal alien might have committed multiple crimes (such as membership in violent gangs like MS13) is clearly shown, the alien would still be eligible for DACA unless Homeland Security referred the violation to state or federal prosecutors and the alien was convicted.
- Even after conviction of a felony, the globalists running our law enforcement agencies like the FBI would not purge the criminal.
- Over 24 percent of the DACA-eligible population fall into the functionally illiterate category and another 46 percent have only ‘basic’ English ability.” Thus, there would be zero problems for at least 50% of the DACA folks to reintegrate into the culture of their home country as, in reality, they have never left it except to hunker down for America’s amazing welfare benefits including monthly payments, medical, housing, and retirement payments all from funds paid by America’s hard-working native population.
- Any congressional amnesty bill providing citizenship for DACA beneficiaries could significantly increase the number of illegal aliens who will benefit unless Congress amends the sponsorship rules under federal immigration law. Providing lawful status to millions of so-called “Dreamers” will allow their extended families of those aliens to profit from illegal conduct.
- The U.S. accepts about a million legal immigrants every year. According to a recent study, of the 33 million legal immigrants admitted over the last 35 years, about 61 percent were chain migration immigrants – meaning once the alien gets here, then here comes the entire extended family because, in practice, every alien ultimately succeeds in bringing in another 3-4 alleged family members.
My belief is that all of these individuals must be sent back home. In cases proven to concern those who speak only English, then that is a great skill that can be utilized in tourist industry, commercial and manufacturing and so forth. It is not a detriment, it is an asset the DACA got for free. I myself have learned Spanish without formal education. A person immersed in a Spanish-speaking community can pick up this simple language in a few weeks in order to be functional. The United States can pay these individuals a monthly stipend for a set period – say 18 or 24 months – via universally accessible Western Union or American Express type money licensed transmitters without significant cost to taxpayers other than the stipend itself.
It is time to end the corruption of our Constitution by Obama. DACA is an illegal and unconstitutional exercise of dictatorial power by Barack Obama and must not be allowed to continue to further corrupt our nation’s resources, resources already creating an estimated $1 trillion deficit in 2018.
DACA Is Not What the Democrats Say It Is. Here Are the Facts.
34 House Republicans demand DACA action this year
Dozens of House Republicans are demanding a permanent DACA fix by the end of the year
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Central Valley Congressman Jeff Denham Reports 34 House Republicans Urge DACA Fix Before End of Year