By: Charles Benninghoff, Founder
04/24/2014 According to the findings of a blue-ribbon investigative panel, the September 11, 2012 attack on our embassy in Benghazi, Libya was a traitorous act by the Obama regime.
On behalf of the American people, this independent investigation was conducted by the Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi that consists of such luminaries as former Congressman Allen West, 3 former CIA officers and multiple retired officers from every branch of the Armed Forces.
This Commission’s report concludes that Obama “switched sides in the War on Terror” and actively provided weapons to Al Qaeda in Libya. This shows that Obama not only lied about the attack but that he caused it!
The report states that the four American deaths in Benghazi would never have happened were it not for the actions that Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took on behalf of Al Qaeda.
Former CIA officer Wayne Simmons said, “Some look at it as treason.”
The current congressional committees, which lack full subpoena powers, have not been able to uncover any of this information.
The Commission also found that Obama has had help from several high-ranking Members of Congress in the Benghazi cover-up.
The report states, “The White House and senior Congressional members deliberately and knowingly pursued a policy that provided material support to terrorist organizations in order to topple a ruler [Muammar Gaddafi] who had been working closely with the West to actively suppress Al Qaeda.”
By interviewing ground operatives in Benghazi, the Citizens’ Commission was able to learn the following information, which Members of Congress have been unable to uncover so far:
- Gaddafi offered to step down peacefully in 2011 in exchange for safe passage out of Libya. Nobel Peace prizewinner Obama refused to allow Gaddafi to step down.
- The US Navy had an arms embargo in place that prevented any weapons from flowing into Libya when the fighting broke out between Al Qaeda rebel groups and Gaddafi’s forces.
- Obama allowed a ship carrying $500 million worth of weapons to travel through the embargo and deliver those weapons directly to Al Qaeda.
- The terrorists toppled Gaddafi’s government and killed him. They later used those same weapons to attack the American embassy in an attempt to kidnap Ambassador Chris Stevens.
- Stevens and three other Americans were killed by the same weapons that Obama gave to the terror groups.
- A 130-man combat unit was located one hour away from Benghazi and could have responded in plenty of time to save every American life we lost that day.
- Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the Obama White House coordinated with Hillary Clinton to cook up the lie that the attack was a response to a YouTube video.
The media will not report this.
The Congressional committees that are investigating Benghazi have not been able to learn this information yet. Find out how you can help uncover the truth about the Benghazi attack here.
In addition, they will not be able to expose this information on the House floor unless a Select Committee that has full subpoena powers is appointed and gains access to all of the classified documents.
Americans must demand that Congress appoint a Select Committee with broad subpoena powers to compel Obama and his traitorous cabinet members to release the official documents on Benghazi.
The book of 1 John 1:5 tells us “that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.” Obama and his inner circle of Islamist advisers have no light in them! They have kept the American people in the dark about what our government actually did in Benghazi.
The American people deserve to know that Obama has “switched sides” and is now helping the very group that attacked us on 9-11.
If Obama’s true actions on Benghazi are exposed by a Select Committee, it could ultimately lead to impeachment charges. The Commission says that Obama provided material aid to Al Qaeda and that he got four Americans killed.
If you believe that the American people deserve the truth about the Benghazi attack so that something like this can be prevented in the future, you can help by urging Congress to appoint a select committee on Benghazi here. Please also share this link with everyone you know so that they can help too.