Barack Obama spent eight years drumming Christian chaplains out of the US military while promoting Muslim Brotherhood-sanctioned imams in all branches of the service. This Islamic infection of our military became so bad that Obama banned Christian chaplains from praying in Jesus’ name — even OUTSIDE of religious services such as prayer groups and Bible studies!
Faithful participation in our campaigns is the way that Pray For US is able to bring you vitally important pro-America breaking news to preserve Faith, Family and Flag so click HERE to urge Congress to restore the rights of Christian military chaplains to pray according to their conscience and the dictates of their faith!
HR 450 from Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) will codify this into law in USC 10. Read a copy of Rep. Jones’ bill HERE.
According to the Washington Times, many Christians stopped volunteering to serve in the military to defend our nation because Obama was so hostile to Christianity in the armed forces.
Meanwhile, Obama did everything he could to allow Muslim imams to proselytize and convert the troops to Islam.
This is how America ended up with a closeted Muslim, John Brennan, running the CIA during the Obama administration.
Here are some of the many highly-publicized abuses the Obama heaped on Christian military pastors:
- 2012: Obama banned Catholic chaplains from reading letters to parishioners from their archbishop.
- 2012: Obama orders Christian chaplains to begin performing homosexual “marriage” ceremonies.
- 2013: Obama listed Christians and Catholics as terrorists in US Army briefings.
- 2013: Catholic chaplains were banned from performing mass for soldiers during Obama’s fake “government shutdown.”
- 2015: A Navy SEAL chaplain was fired for discussing his faith while counseling sailors.
- 2015: An Army Ranger chaplain was disciplined for referring to Christianity and the Bible as he was counseling a soldier NOT TO COMMIT SUICIDE!
Jesus said in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” Christian chaplains are expected to deny this central truth if they want to keep their jobs in the post-Obama US military.