SENATE MUST VOTE 'NO'
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) has resurrected the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). He's trying to ram this awful treaty through the lame duck Senate, before he loses power in January.
This deviously mis-named treaty will mean the end of the gun rights of every American if it passes!
Tell Republican Senators to vote NO on this UN Treaty! Use the form to the right to select your FaxGram program immediately!
Don't believe the hype -- this treaty has very little to do with disability rights.
John McCain, Kelly Ayotte, Lisa Murkowski and other liberal Republicans want you to believe that this treaty is about providing wheelchair access at Medieval European castles and other landmarks overseas. Nothing could be further from the truth!
According to an attorney's analysis of the CRPD, here is the harm that this treaty will do to YOU and YOUR FAMILY if passed:
1. Article 6(2) of the CRPD would require America to comply with the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women.
THIS IS A TREATY THAT OPENLY CALLS FOR THE TOTAL DISARMAMENT OF ALL PRIVATE CITIZENS! GUN OWNERSHIP IN AMERICA WILL BE OUTLAWED IF THIS DISABILITY TREATY IS RATIFIED BY THE SENATE!
2. Article 4(1)(e) of the CRPD demands that every "person" (that's you) must eliminate all forms of discrimination against disabled persons. In legal terms, this means that the UN could force you to install handicap-accessible modifications to your house -- and Congress would not be able to prevent it!
3. Article 4(2) would give the UN authority over the United States federal budget. If the UN doesn't think Congress is spending enough money on the disabled, they could force the US to reduce funding in other areas, such as the military, to pay for it.
4. Article 4(2) would also force America to spend your tax dollars on wheelchair ramps in Third World countries.
5. Under Article 4(5), all states' rights on disability issues would be abolished and handed over to the federal government.
This is a horrible treaty from top to bottom that will take away your gun rights, your wealth and your states' sovereignty! It will hand control of our federal budget and our very lives over to the UN unless we stop it!
We must flood the lame duck Senate with FaxGrams immediately before Harry Reid sneaks this treaty through under our noses! Contact the Senate immediately!
Harry Reid has put this treaty on the Senate calendar, so it could be voted on at any time. Reid and Obama already have several Republican Senators lined up to support this gun-grabbing treaty.
We must convince enough Senators to vote NO on this treaty to kill it until the Republicans take control of the Senate in January. Send your FaxGrams today!
Please share this message on your social media pages with others, using these links:
We need your help to fund the Tea Party Army's® operations in defense of the America we know and love! Please consider sending a contribution in addition to the cost of sending your FaxGrams today.
Charles Benninghoff, Founder
Sources:Analysis of CRPD by esteemed attorney Michael P. Farris, Esq., LL.M.
FaxGram Instructions: Fill out this form with your contact and payment information. Review the fax to the right and make changes to it if you wish by clicking "Edit Text". As soon as you're ready, click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of this column. You can review your payment information on the following page.
Text of your LetterEdit Text
City, State Zip
517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Dear Senator Cornyn:
Harry Reid is trying to push the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) through during the lame duck Senate session. This is actually a horrible treaty and I demand that you vote NO on it!
Here is what the CRPD would do to America:
1. It requires compliance with the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women. This is a treaty that calls for the total disarmament of all private citizens -- a clear violation of my 2nd Amendment rights.
2. The CRPD is so poorly worded that under its current language, the UN could force me as a private American citizen to install handicap accessible facilities in my own home.
3. This treaty will give the UN moral authority over the US federal budget. If the UN doesn't think America is spending enough on disability issues, they could force YOU to divert funds from other areas, such as the military, to pay for disability programs.
4. America, as a "wealthy member nation" of the UN, would be forced to spend our tax dollars to build handicap-accessible public facilities in Third World nations like Uganda and Pakistan.
5. The CRPD would abolish all 50 states' rights when it comes to every issue related to disabilities.
This treaty is yet another sneaky, backdoor, gun-grabbing, wealth confiscating pile of garbage from the United Nations. Harry Reid and the UN don't seem to get it. You can't have our guns, you can't have our wealth and you can't have our national sovereignty!
I DEMAND that you vote NO on Treaty 112-7, the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities!
Copyright 2010-2017 by Pray For US | All Rights Reserved
This may not be copied or reproduced in any way
without permission from Pray For US.
Email forwarding for personal use excepted.
Pray For US Newsletters & Campaigns are services to all
our community members and supporters. Pray For US
respects your privacy. We will never sell or
rent your name to third parties.
Please use the following contact information:
Paid for & Sponsored by
Pray For US
3773 Howard Hughes Pkwy - Suite 500 South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Phone 800-362-2723 Int’l +1 702-475-3848
Email: Webmaster@PrayFor.US Website: HTTPS://PrayFor.US
Pray For US is an online outreach Christian Church & Ministry.
Pray For US is not an IRS tax-exempt entity. Pray for US is a
registered non-profit corporation in the state of Nev-
ada. Please check with your tax-preparer or
consultant to determine if your donation to
Pray For US is tax deductible
Presented by Grassroots Campaign Creations, Ltd.
Faxography® & Gift Safe® are Registered Trademarks